Check out these unusual flowers around the world that don’t look like flowers at all! Some look like aliens, some other like animals and some just plain out of this world!
1. Orchis Italica, the Naked Man Orchid
2. Bat Face Cuphea – the name says it all
3. Angulaoa Uniflora or Swaddled Babies
4. Sea Poisontree (looks like something out of Avatar)
5. Peristeria Elata (common names – Dove Orchid/Angel Orchid)
6. Caleana Major (popularly called the Flying Duck Orchid)
7. Orchis Simia (commonly known as the Monkey Face Orchid)
8. Lamprocapnos (also called Bleeding Heart Flower)
9. White Egret Orchid (resembles a flying dove)
10. Passion Flower
11. Kniphofia (resembles red hot pokers)
12. Psychotria Elata (also known as Hooker’s Lips)
13. Aristolochia Salvadorensis (looks like Darth Vader)
14. Cypripedium (popularly referred to as Lady’s Slipper Orchid)
15. Impatiens Bequaertii (looks like dancing girls)
16. Phalaenopsis Orchid (also known as Moth Orchid)
17. Antihirrhinum or Snap Dragon Seed Pod, looks like skulls
18. Utricularia Sandersonii, looks like Bunny ears
Do you know of any more such unusual flowers? Let us know about them in the comment section.
Grabhouse is 100% Broker-free platform that helps people find flats , shared accommodation and PG.
Urban Cocktail is Grabhouse’s initiative to build a community to connect with prospective users.
If you’re looking to change your rented flat in near future, let us know and we will help you find next broker-free house..
Click here provide your details.